понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

browse file c




Updates:
  • � our little bundle of joy is a boy :) will be referred to as baby aden from now on.
  • � school is back in session for this future�CMA
  • ��new car, new car, oh by the way, did I�mention Tanner got me a new car

Well, the biggest deal for me right now is of course,�sweet little baby aden, who has learned the art of kicking �maybe even some cartwheels.. Lol. During the ultrasound he was pushing himself off the side of my uterus like he was taking a dip in a swimming pool.� Ha, he yawned at us, must be nice to have such a relaxing Tuesday afternoon. I was just happy to be done with that ultrasound tech, after an hour of hearing ten thousand of her exciting personal stories and then her calling my sons little stuff a turtle, it was definitely time to go. He is due on February 16, 2009 by the way, and I�will probably be experiencing the labor deal in Enterprise instead of Augusta.

I want to go buy a whole bunch of baby stuff, I�could look at baby stuff for hours, I wonder where all of these geniuses who came up with all the new "hip" things were at when I�was a kid..

School is going pretty good, my next set of classes will not be starting at eight in the morning tho, itapos;s getting old really quick. Something really exciting though, I aced my first two AP tests~�yay for me�:)

I absolutely love my Mazda 3. It drives so much better than my old car, of course. And I now have turn signals AND�air-conditioning/heat

Cold Weather is here finally�Iapos;m just ready for it to make up its mind and stop getting so freakin hot mid-day.��Between that amp; my newfound closterphobia in WalMart, pregnancy is really hindering me.

Work is okay, I think Hostessing is a waste of time, but it will do until I�have the baby.. Being a server is so much more rewarding.� Iapos;m just so tired of working closing shifts.� Hopefully theyapos;ll lay off for a little while.

I miss Tanner.��We have such messed up schedules right now, we never get to do anything together.� Iapos;m sure that it isnapos;t going to get any better when Baby Aden gets here either..


browse file c, browse file image public, browse file javascript, browse file photo select yahoo, browse file vb.



Комментариев нет: