суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

azugar




So I took a look at a lot of my friends yesterday, of the LDS ones. Out of all of the LDS friends I had in high school, the school being 50 LDS... The number of those LDS friends that are still actively LDS... Are 4. And I had a LOT of friends. Most of my friends now that are LDS do not practice... About every weekend theyapos;re drunk or high... Doing pot or some other hard drug... Cheating on their boyfriends or fighting with their hubbies... Having kids theyapos;re not sure whose it is... *sigh*

my hubby says he knows why... Cuz of the strictness of the religion growing up and we kind of explode when weapos;re on our own... Which I can understand...

...but to that extreme?


I now worry about how to raise my kids without having them "explode" like my sister and I have, or even more extreme like many of my friends.

applewood brooklyn new york, azugar.



Комментариев нет: